Sunday, October 7, 2007

life in a box

mmm. packing.

yes that's right.
i'm packing to move into our new house, a la Mt. Eliza.
this is what i see right now...

i'm sitting on my bed an a pile of empty cd covers to my left.
a stack of music and photo cds to my right.
without covers.
a full bin in front of my feet, next to that there is a cd rack with more cds stacked in it and on it, in covers. clothes and pillows in the floor.
cupboard open with things hanging out;
posters, shoeboxes, clothes, softtoys. school bag open.
and my v bottles arranged in a lovely .. love heart shape. on the floor.
and here i am at the back of my room, staring out at my mess.
proud :)

mmm. so there's ultravox playing in the background.
it's a tape. we found tapes :)
and ive got jimmy barnes playing in my laptop.
hahaha funny.
its kinda strange.

i had the weirdest moment before.
you know when your whole life flashes before your eyes just before you die?
yeah well that happened to me, just not before dying lol.
i put in a cd labeled "videos "
and all these clips starting playing nonstop, one after the other.
me and bec singing, me and amber on the couch, my cousins messing around, rolling down a hill in year 8, jimmy on a tree at a swimming carni, asha's party, trying to skid.......

it was crazy.
i was in shock.
seriously i was.

mmm. chyeah well id better get back to packing.
school tomorrow.
this is gonna suck.
i'll hardly see David, i'll have to do homework and spend 99% of my time in school uniform.

if i wasn't taoist i'd be praying to god that this term will go quickly.

'til next time,
boo.

No comments: