Friday, December 18, 2009

compulsion

I NEED TO STARVE!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
gksadfjhg;sjdfhbsfivgas'figh'afsbvaf
dfhbsfdfakjgba/kjfdsg
hsftghfakjdg/kfjdsg
ygthrtjhwrtjhwrtjhwrtjafjgakdf
wrjthafdjgak/lfj/af
rtjhwsrtttttttthjwrtjhwrtafjga

I MISS THIS!!!

i never hated my boobs,
but i miss having almost none. :(
i miss fitting into those shorts, i cant even do them up anymore :(
i miss lying in bed knocking my hip bones :(
i miss my almost flat stomach
(because it will never be flat, not without liposuction, which i plan to get in the future)
i miss having skinny arms! :(
i miss my ribs
i miss having no hips :(
i miss feeling beautiful.
at least, beautiful enough to go out in public and take care of what was left of my body.

i fucking HATE my life!!
i just want to be skinny again!!!

i am so digusting.


3 comments:

Katie said...

Awww Beautiful, every girl has these moments, but you have to ask yourself, did that thin body bring you constant happiness? What emotions were you feeling when you were that size?
When you reminisce about that body, reminisce about the emotions, I find that helpful.

xxx

Eleanor said...

No, sweetie, you don't need to starve.
Starving yourself is the last thing you should be doing.

Being healthy means being happy. Being with ED means being miserable, never content.

You're beautiful. You deserve to be happy, without ED.

Love,
Eleanor. xo

lisalisa said...

I am having the exact same thoughts! just fight them, one day, one meal, one bite at a time.