Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Flashback -2007

This is a poem I wrote on the 17th of April in 2007, while I was at my lowest weight of 46kg.
I don't show this to anybody.

NOT THE END.

Darkness takes over,
suffocated by pain.
Tears and blood;
all that escape.

Secrets that pour out
with pills and a blade,
anticipate the slice;
beautifully made.

Coldness sinks in,
white walls surround,
creeping slowly
up from the ground.

Soft skin breaks,
red stains the tiles.
Shattered face;
she flickers a smile.

Short breaths steady,
hair grazes the floor;
Silent screams for help.
Human No More.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a really beautiful poem and it has so much soul in it, I was really touched by it.

At my lowest weight I'd write poetry when I was actually conscious and sometimes it can be quiet haunting but really amazing at the same time...

xx Katie

Kate Lunacy. said...

wow it's a really beautiful poem.
totally love it. at my lowest weight
i never wrote a poem...

thank for your following. I don't
like it to go shopping,
because I feel always fat.