Saturday, September 19, 2009

(not quite) holidays

it's saturday, and i just finished another hectic term of year 12.
although it's the 'holidays', it's pretty much a study break.. and the second week is full of practise exams at school... can't wait til this is over!

on the bright side, i found a good pair of jeans!

i HATE jeans, mostly because of the Bardot stereotypical so-low-you-can-see-my-butt-crack and  so-tiny-my-hips-look-like-extra-boobs jeans. i've been living in leggings, as they accomodate my body shape much better.
but i have no reason to be afraid of jeans anymore, because i got some GRAB jeans.. they are high rise, so NO butt cracks, and they fit perfectly around my stomach! no more jeans that expect my hips to be the same size as my waist!
i had the hugest smile on my face when i bought them :) yay.
teehee.

i have a party on sunday night, and im wearing a little black dress.
the last time i wore a dress was at my friend's 18th (or before it) and my mum told me it looked too small.. i burst into tears and wore jeans and a hoodie for the night.
so yeah, challenge for me is to wear this dress.

sometimes i think that im more comfortable naked than i am with clothes on!
clothes, as much as i love them, are rediculous.
i'll leave it at that.

No comments: