Tuesday, September 22, 2009

tables

oh yes, they have turned.
so i've been invited to 4 18ths in total this week.
i'm feeling kind of.. loved.
but also worried.
because i don't think my parents will let me go... im supposed to be locked up studying.
but i REALLY want to go out, see my friends, make new ones. be a teenager.
let LOOSE for once.
or twice.. or three times.
i want to break free.

on another note, my AWESOME NEW RED GLASSES are ready :) i go pick them up tomorrow from Cazza D and then i get to actually look decent in my specs :)
thank you Versus, thank you.

my brother and my mum are playing spot-the-difference on facebook.
i play spot the difference in my own life.
right now i can tell the difference between the "fixed" me and this me i'm stuck with now.
i think... i'm over that stage, that vicious cycle, and now i just want to go down again.
counting
counting
counting.

No comments: