Saturday, October 3, 2009

valedictory diet

a while ago me and my friends came up with a 'valedictory diet', in which no bad food could be eaten in order to get skinny for valedictory.
stupid idea of course.
but my valedictory is in 17 days, and ive begun to restrict back to 1000 calories a day.
i didn't think i could ever restrict again, it was like my body was adjusted to normality.
but, no. i was wrong.
with the stress of my Teta going and the pressure of practice exams i've begun an obsessive journey to weight loss.
it keeps my anxiety at bay, and takes my attention away from things that are bothering me.
i know i shouldnt be doing this but its what i need right now.
and i currently feel disgusted by my body.
and i have a tight fitting, sexy black dress to fit into properly without fat hanging everywhere!
eep.

1 comment:

Arielle Bair, MSW, LSW said...

Don't fool yourself into thinking it will help you. You're stronger than that. I can see it in your writing. I stopped by your blog and I like what I see. A setback can't make you move forward. And you're a girl who's moving forward. :)