Monday, November 16, 2009

another night, another let-down

i feel like he just doesn't want to see me anymore.

he doesnt text me much, and when he does, he doesnt sound happy or anything.
he says he'll see me and then doesn't.
and doesn't let me know at all, until later.
he doesnt answer my calls much either.

am i boring? am i annoying? or am i just.. old news?

i don't know.
and i may be slightly paranoid, but i feel like this is all happening.
and its not in my imagination.
and i know he loves me, but i just can't help feeling hurt.

tonight i got my hopes up to see him, and it's 9pm now, and he hasn't even texted me.
i feel so stupid :(

2 comments:

lisalisa said...

grr- I hated dating, trying to figure out guys, the whole thing!
I hope it works out.

Jessica said...

I wish you all the best, remember you are lovely and if he can not see that then blah whatever :).